11.13.2008

And so it begins...

Well, we finally decided to create a blog. (Mainly because we like to show off our beautiful babies. hehe!) Since this all new to us, we seem to have a lot of catching up to do. Alot of things have happened in the last few years that have been life changing. Below are some pictures to get us caught up for the meantime.

May 7th, 2006- Alexis Mackenzie is born...And has grown quicker than a weed!


Waving Hello! (Actually it was an involuntary arm movement. But CUTE nonetheless)


First Halloween


First Christmas



Alexis and Max. She LOVES this dog!



Yeah, she's a rockstar!


March 23rd, 2007- Met Phil...fell in love!! <3>

At The Oaks restaurant for my company dinner






We climbed to the top of Mohican Fire Tower.




May 7th, 2007- My baby turned ONE!
My brother Ross, Kat, Alexis, and me

It just wouldn't be a party without cake on your face!

Riding her new Mermaid Mobile

Ross helping Alexis blow out her candles

The three of us





April 4th, 2008- GOT MARRIED!!


Soooo happy! As if it's not obvious. hehe!



"You may kiss the bride!"


Us with my parents and Alexis



The Starkey fam. :-)


Us with my siblings. Love them!!


My brothas from anotha motha. ;-)



Alexis and I walking to the car. Kodak moment!



May 7th, 2008- Before you know it, Alexis is 2!!!


Alexis blowing out her candles. Lovin' Phil's hat!

Her Wiggles cake

Alexis and I


All the other "kids" outside playing. haha! Really it's my friends and family.


Alexis sitting at her new princess table. So adorable!


Always the center of attention. :-)



October 1st, 2008- After what seemed like the LONGEST pregnancy ever....




Addyson Rae Starkey is born!! YAY!!
Our little family

Proud Grandma and Addy

Don't you just wanna bite those cheeks!?

Lexis meeting Addy for the first time.

We're finally home!




Well, I think that may be it for the updates for now. I know, there was a ton! I added some random cute pictures that I thought were just too cute to keep to ourselves. ENJOY!




Alexis' first hair cut!





Ross holding Addy for the first time.



KISSES!



Finally able to catch a smile on camera! Too cute!





It's sad that our 6 week old is half as big as our 2 year old. lol!




Right after her bath



Bath time. Her face is priceless!


This is what I call her "Phil face." See it?


And THIS is one of the many reasons I love him


What a proud daddy


This is a cute one of Alexis. And Phil is just creepin' in the backround. ha!


My little princess!

















2 comments:

  1. Gee, I get to have the very first comment! The kiddos are so sweet and cute, just like you and Phil! I do see Phil in Addison,but you sure can tell Alexis and Addy are sisters! What fun..more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Craig....I think this was a great first post on a blog. Lots of cool pictures! Thanks for the updates and we all look forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete