2.25.2009

Sweet Talkers

Phil and I both thought that our girls would be complete opposites. Since Alexis is the little princess, totally girly and prissy, I think Phil is hoping that Addy has some of the same characteristics, but is hoping she will learn to wrestle or play the guitar. Ha! We expected them to be so different from day one. But, already they are A LOT alike! Both are such good girls! They have both slept through the night since about 1 month old, they both smile and laugh ALL the time, and even have the same little munchkin voice…SO FAR. Below are a couple of videos of both girls at 4 months talking and discovering their voice. I really shouldn’t say talking…it’s more like screaming! The video of Addy is hard to see, but turn up your volume and you won’t have any problem HEARING it! It's so funny how much she resembles her big sister already!





Can you believe that Addy will be 5 months in just a few days!? Alexis will be 3 in just a couple months!! (2 days before Phil’s birthday) Time flies FO SHO! ;-)

1 comment: