3.31.2010

BLAH


Look at these sweet little angels. I'll actually have more pictures to post when my computer isn't being stubborn.

Movie Night with the Johnson girls.

Is there something wrong with this picture??

Addy RAE RAE


Daddy is so funny

Phil can always make the girls smile SO BIG



My favorite!!
My girlies
Bootylicious
Love this face!


In other news, I'm sure you're aware that the Health care Bill passed. If you'd like to sign the petition, please click on the link below. So, who knows what my future holds. Oh, and (SURPRISE) Phil has been laid off. It came as a total shock and couldn't have been a worse time. PLEASE, keep us in your prayers. Looks like we'll be moving back in with you too Mommo!!! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. The girls are just too cute for words! Sorry about Phil's layoff but maybe God has a plan for him that he needs to follow...you guys are in our prayers everyday. Maybe Dad and I should move above the office and all of you can live out here! I'll just leave the list of "must dos" on the kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I could live with that. You're just a block away from work and he can just go downstairs in the morning. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there done that! I used to walk to work everyday because we only had one car. No wonder I was much thinner back then! Climbing all those stairs everyday and walking up and down the hill to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish there was something good or helpful I could write but there is not. Just please know I care...D

    ReplyDelete