4.13.2010

2 Years

On April 4th Phil and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Well, the 4th actually happened to be Easter this year so we went out the Friday before. We went to Pier W in Lakewood. It was a beautiful place that overlooked the lake. I ordered the Surf and Turf and it was AMAZING. I wish I would have taken a picture of our entrees. But then again, your drool would totally ruin your keyboard as you look at the pictures. True story. But I DID take a picture of the White Chocolate Godiva Cheesecake with fresh berries. Soooo yummy!! As if a celebratory date night with no kids and an amazing dinner was not enough, we met up with my aunt Jessie, my cousin Vinny, and their friends!


Before...

After. ;-)





My Dad and I


Thanks for meeting us in the Fin's parking lot to take pictures, Dad! lol!

The gang. Not pictured:Phil and Jessie

The "guys" Ha!
Thanks Mom and Dad for the new DVD player! And thanks to Niki for watching our little monsters!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you both! Here's to a million more! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete