8.03.2010

Hi!

Remember us? I haven't really taken the time to blog lately. After a long period of time goes by, I always regret it...but really A LOT has been happening. I think my family knows most of what's going on. I don't need to relive all the details, but to summarize the last couple months, Phil went back to school at NCSC for Computer Information Systems. He's doing SO well! All A's in all of his classes. I'm SO proud of him!! I'm enrolled for Fall quarter. As a matter of fact, I JUST finished scheduling my classes online. Many classes were already filling up, so we had a few scheduling/day care conflicts...but thanks to my parents and sister I think we have it all figured out! My Grandpa was just released from the hospital...again. He's still not doing very well and constantly has nurse supervision, but I'm just glad he's out. He hated the hospital and mostly the food. lol! My friend Emily Reed, who I grew up with at danced with at Opus, passed away last week. She was in a bad car accident. She left behind a 4 year old daughter (who looks JUST like her) and quite a legacy. I never have met anybody quite like her! Some things had happened before and after her death...giving me an idea for my next tattoo. Stay tuned for details!



Emily and her daughter, Ava. What beauties!!

Emily and I are in the lower right corner, ready for a performance!

In other news, Phil finally got in contact with his cousins, Davey, Mike, Nate, and Savannah. THANK YOU FACEBOOK! Dave and Penny invited us all over for a cook out and it was a great time! The girls played the whole time, and cried when we had to leave. It was so great getting to know them and I know Phil, Jack, and Jordan had fun catching up! We're planning on getting together again soon! I have more pictures on Facebook, this isn't really letting my upload any. :-(





5 comments:

  1. Neat that you could get the cousins together!! What a good looking bunch of Starkeys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and how sad for her little girl to lose her Mom so young. Glad all the cousins got together and had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Cooper DOES take swim lessons. He swims pretty well because he has no fear...he's always looking for the side to swim to...lol!\
    P.S. Such a tradgedy for your friend!! She was a beauty and he little girl looks so sweet. Cute pic of you in your dance days...wow! Does Alexis look like you then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up posted on your next get together with the starkey cousins. We'd love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much.thank the good topic Welcome To Casino online Please Click the website vegus168

    ReplyDelete