5.11.2010

PARTY

I decided I will be keeping this blog. I figure any stalkers we have might as well get their Starkey Family news straight from the source and not some other creepy townies. Plus, I just have a lot to share with the people that we LOVE!!
First, Alexis turned 4 this week! I can't believe my little baby is getting so big. Well, ALL my babies are. (That includes Porter!) Ross graduated from Ashland University and I am so proud of him! It was a cold, rainy day for an outdoor ceremony, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Lastly, Phil turned 30! That's right...the big 3-0!! We went to Dave and Busters in Columbus with some friends to celebrate. So fun! Phil even got a T-shirt with our tickets! lol!

All that partying can make a kiddo..or a mommy...sleepy! And nothing is cuter than a sleeping baby!







4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Porter!!!
    The pictures of the girls sleeping couldn't be cuter...just adorable, especially the first one of Addie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I'm SOOO glad your keeping the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really an outstanding article right here, thanks for sharing it and I actually delighted in with the info written in this article,This is very interesting, You’re a very good.
    กำถั่วออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete