4.20.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSSIE!!

Last Thursday my "little" brother turned 21! We went to my mom and dad's to celebrate. Ross requested lasagna, as always. Addy REALLY enjoyed the ice cream and Alexis was loving her time with her uncle Ross. She was so worn out from all the playing and partying that she was in no mood for pictures later that night...except to pose in Ross' hat. The only thing she was interested in was finishing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. That child LOVES that movie! Ross brought his girlfriend Katherine and his friend and housemate, Blaize...and of course his lame jokes. ha! I'm joking Ross. ;-) Don't think for a second that just because you're 21 or bigger than me that I can't still beat you up! Yeah...I said it. Oh, and my sister Kat brought her boyfriend over for dinner to meet my parents too. His name is Robert Patinson. You may know him...he recently starred in Twilight. He's better known as Edward Cullen. Such a cutie, but he is pretty shy! HAHA! (And apparently creepy since my sister's friend, their neighbor, asked us to make him move away from the window.)








1 comment:

  1. I laughed my head off at Phil with his arm around "Edward"...too funny! Happy Birthday Ross!

    ReplyDelete