4.05.2009

Our girls are getting so big!


A few exciting things happened this weekend...

First of all, Phil and I celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary!! We went out for dinner and a movie...to all the same places we went on our first date. It was PERFECT. Addy has been sitting up by herself! She's a little unstable but it's a pretty big "step" for her! And Alexis went all weekend with NO pull-ups!!! I'm such a proud mommy! This was such an awesome weekend full of eventful things! My dad took Alexis out for pancakes Saturday morning and spoiled her by buying her a HUGE cookie from Perkins and taking her to my Grandma's, who loaded her up on more chocolate before coming home. When they did bring her home she had a pretty good candy buzz going on. My parents brought with them new sheets for our new bed and a movie for us! THANKS MOM AND DAD! I couldn't let the fam get away without taking a few pictures, of course.


I suppose I could have done without Alexis getting into the Easter candy from my Grandma and rubbing it all over her face. Or taking out all the pull-ups left and lining them up all over her bedroom floor, which we had JUST cleaned up! But, hopefully there won't be much need for them anymore and I guess it makes for some pretty memorable pictures. :-)


Sunday my best friend since 1st grade, Aaron, and his wife Danielle (also my best friend) had identical twin girls! Mom and babies are doing great! Can't wait to see them again and hold those babies!! CONGRATS you two!! We love you!!


Alexis eating her cookie :-)



Don't ask me why she does the things she does!



Phil trying to hide from the camera...hey babe, I CAN STILL SEE YOU.

Kat and Alexis blowing bubbles
Add Video Addy and my Momma

Phil and I on our way home from dinner

3 comments:

  1. such a cutie (well you all are cute, but I'm referring to Addy!). We can't wait to see you all on Sunday! hopefully our van won't give out on us and the kids won't get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! This past year sure flew by. The girls are getting soooo big! They are just the cutest little things, can't wait to see them on Sunday! (or sooner if I'm lucky?!)P.S..they say the first year is the hardest, so it should be all roses from here on in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are all cute...the best is Alexis with the "stuff" all over her face and the clip of Addie...just adorable! Congrats on the 'versary....sounds like a perfect night out! The picture of you two is sweet...you always take cute pictures together!!

    ReplyDelete