4.03.2009

More good news!

I passed my state exam! WHEW!! I feel like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Now I'm on to bigger and better things. :-) Just goes to show that the good things out-weigh the bad things and that hard work definitely pays off!!

We got back from Kentucky late Wednesday night. It was a pretty uneventful couple days for me. Meetings and driving, but I actually learned a lot! Phil, on the other hand, had a good time! His best friend, Scott, moved to Nashville after his mom suddenly passed away. Since we were going to be in Louisville (a 4 1/2 hr. drive for us) Scott came up and met us there! While I was at my all day meeting, Phil got to hang out with Scott! They went out to eat, and walked around downtown...they had a lot of catching up to do.

The weather there was not much different than here. It was in the high 40s and rainy. But everything there was so green and all the trees ware budding. It was truly beautiful! Of course my camera died on the drive there so I don't have any pictures except at night. BOO.







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on passing your exam!!!
    It looks like you had a good time too, so that's doubly good! This time of the year going down South feels like Spring is really on the way....hope it comes here soon too!!

    ReplyDelete