Sunday we went to Katherine's high school graduation party...my "s
ista from another
mista." ;-) She took college courses her Senior year and already has some college credit under her belt. It was a nice sunny day outside...but HOT! There were lots of people there to celebrate with Katherine and her family. Ross was there, of course. If he wasn't, Alexis would probably have been ready to go just a few minutes after we got there. Ross really keeps her entertained. She likes to sit with him and his friends...especially on his shoulders! (I can't even tell you the number of pictures we have with her sitting on him like that!) She made him chase her around the yard, get her some snacks to eat, drinks galore....I was sitting back and LOVING it. When it was
finally time to go...she did not want to leave! I'm not as fun as uncle Ross...but hey! I AM fun!...I think.



Alexis and her
bodyguards. Nobody better EVER pick on this girl. She has a big daddy, big uncles, and biggg cousins! ;-)



The GRADUATE!



Every party has a "
pooper"
Congratulations, KATE THE GREAT. haha! We are proud of you!
Cute pics! I love the one of you and Phil in black and white! Of course the girls are beautiful...looks like a nice party!
ReplyDeleteI lvoe the opne of you and Phil too...and the one of Addy with her eyes closed...precious! -and the one of Alexis with her bodyguards!!hahaha! -Donna
ReplyDeleteOK I type too fast and don't proof read!! Sorry
ReplyDeleteGood pics guys!
ReplyDelete