We also celebrated Father's Day/My dad's birthday/Brandon's birthday on Sunday. Family+Food = A GREAT DAY! :-) Alexis had to help Brandon and Dad open their presents. Literally, EVERY one. Then we had cake and ice cream and Kat finally got Addy to sleep! YAY KATHERINE!!! (And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!)
For those that didn't know, Addy is on week 2 of being sick. She had some type of flu last week, was better over the weekend, and as of Sunday afternoon developed sores on her gums and throat. After a temperature of 103 degrees and ANOTHER visit to the doctor's office we were advised that it is probably another viral infection causing this. We're praying for her to feel better soon...and for some SLEEP.
Brandon and Alexis
Alexis and Pa-Pa.

I'm glad you had a fun weekend...I didn't know Addy was sick, I would have come and helped take care of her! Hope she's feeling better soon and I pray for you guys everyday! Let me know if I can do anything to help.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet pic of Alexis and the duck!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope Addy is well on her way to a quick recovery!!