Last Friday was Alexis' first t
ime in a movie theatre. Phil and I took her to see Up! It was an adorable movie. In fact, I cried in the beginning. Isn't that sad!? Alexis was laughing out loud the entire movie and really enjoyed herself. Ross and Katherine took her nephews as well. I was really surprised as to how good they all were! They were completely entertained by the movie, each other, and the bucket of popcorn. The only issue was Alexis and Champ were a little small so the seats kept folding in! Alexis insisted that she sit by "Uncle Ross" so he and I had the
privilege of holding her seat down the whole time.
lol! She gets a little jealous when anybody else gets attention from him.
haha! The kids also enjoyed PRETENDING to play video games in the arcade before the movie started. Again, they weren't quite big enough to actually play, but with all the lights and loud music, they had a good time....and that's all that matters.

Look at her cute little braids!

Dance Dance Revolution! They thought it was SO COOL how the squares lit up when they stepped on it!
Sorry the pictures are so dark! I don't have a flash on my phone and it was dark in there.
Looks like lots of fun! I heard that UP was a good movie and that it make you cry..Awww. Glad Alexis had a good time!
ReplyDeleteOk, I need to post a 2nd comment...I just remembered what film Phil saw first...ET and he cried as soon as the movie began because it scared him silly...his Dad took him home(we lived above the office) and I stayed with Craig and Jackie...
ReplyDeleteI want to knowq how to download phon epix...that's neat that you could do that!! Good for a phone!! I wanna go see "UP" too...I'll take Larry so he can sleep through it and get a nap!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun! It's always fun to keep the kids seats down and make sure they don't spill the popcorn all over the theater.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun.When we went to the movies with cameron he sat through the first part then stared screaming.good thing we were the only ones in there.:)If you need a babysitter I'm always here.haven't seen Alexis or addison in awhile.The funny thing is I am babysitting Cameron and anthony right now for the whole day.
ReplyDelete