Addy Rae finally cut a tooth that she's been working on for a while! She's crawling all over, imitating a lot of noises she hears, and pulling herself up to a standing position. We've also had to grind up what we eat for her because she REFUSES to eat baby food. Chunk-a-munk! Her vocabulary now consists of Mama, Dada, Ya Ya, and No,no, no. And so it begins...
7.23.2009
Sisterly L♥ve
Just thought I'd share a few pictures and give a little update on the girls! Alexis learned to spell her name! She's also potty trained and has all of her colors down pat! She knows her alphabet and can count to 20. I'm so proud of her! She's a genius,I swear! I think she'll be ready for Pre-School next month. I know...can you BELIEVE she'll be in PRE-SCHOOL!? She needs to burn off some extra energy and recently learned to do somersaults so we may also put her in a toddlers gymnastics class once a week.
Addy Rae finally cut a tooth that she's been working on for a while! She's crawling all over, imitating a lot of noises she hears, and pulling herself up to a standing position. We've also had to grind up what we eat for her because she REFUSES to eat baby food. Chunk-a-munk! Her vocabulary now consists of Mama, Dada, Ya Ya, and No,no, no. And so it begins...

Addy Rae finally cut a tooth that she's been working on for a while! She's crawling all over, imitating a lot of noises she hears, and pulling herself up to a standing position. We've also had to grind up what we eat for her because she REFUSES to eat baby food. Chunk-a-munk! Her vocabulary now consists of Mama, Dada, Ya Ya, and No,no, no. And so it begins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Videos are TOO cute!! Alexis is a talented speller!! Love the black and white pic of big sis looking down...sweet!!!
ReplyDeletesooooo funny!
ReplyDelete