Only one more month until my best friend, Jacqueline, is Mrs. Park!
AGH! Yesterday was her bridal shower with her family and family friends. There was a great turnout and her family came from Michigan and Canada to see the bride-to-be! We played a couple games, talked about wedding plans, and ate lots of food. When I say A LOT of food, I mean like
EVERYBODY got to take a giant tray of food home with them. In 2 weeks the rest of the bridal party and I are hosting another shower and
bachelorette party for all her girlfriends.
Sorry I look like a hot mess in these pictures. I was sweating, it was super hot in there! But she looks beautiful,
doesn’t she?

The Bride's fam
Jac and I


Jacqueline and baby
KeeganAll the kids
Also, Phil and I finally had date night on Saturday!
YAY!!!! It's been a while since he and I have been able to go out alone. Kayla watched the girls, well, Addy because Alexis was already in bed. We had steak dinners and went out to a movie. It was such a fun night!!


Look at my handsome hubby!!

That's what I'm talking about. ;-)
HAHA!
The bride was beautiful...the wedding ought to be gorgeous with you both in it!...-and you and Phil look HOT!! What a beautiful couple!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute together. I'm sorry I've been so AWOL lately...the stupid cupboards are almost done and the mess too and then we can have humans over to the house soon!Glad you got to have a fun date.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so cute! you always have the best couple pix too!
ReplyDelete