I can't believe I forgot to post the pictures of the health care protest my office attended in Shaker Heights a few weeks ago! I know some of you will appreciate this!!
There was a great turnout!
We all got SOAKED
There were people of ALL ages.
The COG Staff
If you guys haven't heard, you can go to http://fleming.house.gov/index.html and sign the petition that Congress should NOT be exempt from the proposed health plan!
Married on April 4th at 4:00 and couldn't be more happy! Guess you could say 4 is our lucky number. :-) We have 2 little girls, Alexis and Addyson, that are our WORLD.
Amanda has been employed with Central Ohio Group since 2005. Enjoys dancing, singing, relaxing at home with the fam, and (rare) date nights.
Phil has been employed at Starkey Glass since 2005. LOVES his wife and kids. Oh, and playing guitar, watching UFC, going to concerts, and pretty much anything involving computers.
WOW!! Powerful...and I agree with it all and wish I had been there!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this post!!! I agree with Donna and with your protesters...Give 'em HELL!! Whoa, sorry, I got carried away!
ReplyDelete