8.17.2009

What our weekends usually consist of

Feeding babies, changing diapers, washing dishes, etc. Well that's every day. When we're NOT working we're cleaning, doing laundry, painting, etc....but sometimes we get to squeeze in a little fun! This weekend I took the girls to the Kroc Center to play in the water park. They were both really hesitant at first. For the first hour and a half they were the driest kids there! But after they warmed up to the water, they had a great time! Even Addy!

P.S. check out her teeth!!






Sunday is Alexis' day to spend with Grandma and Pa-Pa. We took her over at noon and my mom had made some chicken and dumpling soup! Mmmm! I honestly didn't know my kids could eat so much. Good thing we were sent home with leftovers! My aunt Jessie was there and it is always good to see her, she's hilarious! When we went back at 6:00 to pick Alexis up, they were just getting ready to watch a movie and get some ice cream. She's so spoiled! ;-) So, Phil, Addy, and I went grocery shopping. When I went back at 8:00 Alexis had passed out on the couch. She was so exhausted and refused to go home. No really, my mom and dad took their car and followed me home. Did I mention how spoiled she is?? ;-)








2 comments:

  1. Nice teeth Addy! Looks like you had way more fun than I did this weekend. I'm sick of painting! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of Phil holding Addy with her heart sunglasses...too cute! The girls are sweet not spoiled...you can never love them too much!!!

    ReplyDelete