9.03.2009

Park Wedding

Geesh, I have a lot of blog catching up to do! Saturday was Jacqueline's wedding. The night before we had the rehearsal dinner, which was also amazing, and the 2 of us stayed at a hotel that night. It was nice to have girls' night just painting our nails, watching t.v. (other than Nickelodeon) , etc. The next morning we had to be up by 7 to be at our hair appointment at 8:00 in Mansfield. We stayed up kind of late talking so we decided to set 2 alarms...ya know, just in case. I nudged Jacqueline as they were ringing to turn them off, and she did. After I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I came back out to find Jacqueline still sleeping in bed. I woke her up and said "Jac, we have to leave in 20 minutes..." and she said "Oh my gosh!! My alarm didn't go off!!" haha! So, maybe we were a little sleep deprived, but you wouldn't have known it by looking at her. She was such a beautiful bride!!


The wedding was fabulous, a lot of guests were there that had to travel quite a distance. Some from Canada and even Vegas! Jacqueline and Morgan were really touched that they all could make it. The dinner was yummy and the reception was SO much fun! It got a little hot in the tent, so one of the other bridesmaids had the idea that we should "bustle" our dresses. ha! There was a lot of dancing and singing going on...a girl can work up a sweat! ;-) Oh, and Phil isn't in any of these pictures because he decided to leave me dateless at the last minute because he "didn't know anybody" LAME. But my mom and sister did go and I was glad that they did. :-)


All the girls at the rehearsal dinner

Me getting my hair done...and no make up on. Woof.

Jac and Morgan at the rehearsal.

The beautiful cake

Jacqueline and Morgan


Jacqueline and her handsome son, Hayden. Isn't he adorable in his little tux!?


The flower girl and ring bearer

Jacqueline and her dad. This man was HILARIOUS.

Us dancing at the reception. See our bustled dresses? lol!



Brett and I getting ready to be announced at the reception. This kid is a cool cat...and soon to be daddy! Congrats!


The entire Bridal party

3 comments:

  1. The wedding looks beautiful and so does the bride, but I think you're the prettiest on there! NO LIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding was beautiful!! Where was it? Such a pretty spot. Love the tent with the lanterns...where was IT?? Your dresses were so pretty, as were you!
    Phil's not wanting to go to the wedding because he didn't know anyone is a Starkey thing I think...Larry hates to go to them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! ♥ The ceremony and the reception were at the Ashland Country Club.

    ReplyDelete