First, ADDY is now 1!! This past year has literally flown by. And I must say, it goes down as one of the best years EVER. Addy's vocabulary now consists of: Mama, Dada, No, Mine, cookie, thank you, and cool! lol! Literally everything she points to is "Cool!" Her birthday party consisted of: a spaghetti dinner at my mom's, upon Addy's request. Well, she didn't REALLY request it, but she is pasta obsessed. She opened presents and ate cake. I'm not sure how much of the cake she actually ate though. She had more fun flinging the frosting on Phil and wiping it all over her highchair. Phil calls the girls (even me) babycakes. This year, he picked up Addy her own personal cake that was ironically called Baby cakes. It was meant to be....the icing all over her face that is. She was a total ham! My mom and grandma insisted that she KNEW it was her birthday because we've just never seen her act sooo goofy!! For Addy, a quick bath in the sink immediately followed the cake eating madness...and then it was bed time and the girls passed out hard. Let's be honest, so did Phil and I.
How can you resist this face!?
LOL!
Phyllis?
What a mess!
Phil's arm. Aghhh...the benefits of sitting next to Addy.
Jumping on the chair. Tsk. Tsk. ;-)
Classic.Not only did she have one party, but 2!! It also happened to my mom's birthday, my grandma's birthday, and also my aunt's last week! My cousin Vinny who moved here from Alaska, and his roommates came down late Saturday night to hang out with Phil and I. The girls stayed with my mom and we took the boys out for a bit, but mostly just hung out at our house. It was SO fun! Those boys are hilarious and they had an awesome time with Phil. They all play the guitar and listen to the same music and are Star Wars obsessed. Lol! The next morning we had a birthday brunch for the birthday girls. It's so fun to all be together for birthday celebratations...CROWDED...but fun. Thanks everyone for the gifts for Addy (and Alexis) and for being the best family EVER!
My BFF Cassie, Phil, Abbie, Katherine, Me, Vinny, Levi, and Kyal. Whew! What a gang! (Notice that Vinny and I are the only ones hammin' it up. It runs in the family.)
My BFF Cassie, Phil, Abbie, Katherine, Me, Vinny, Levi, and Kyal. Whew! What a gang! (Notice that Vinny and I are the only ones hammin' it up. It runs in the family.)
Classy...I know. ;-)








Addy's little personality is really coming out! I love how she follows Alexis around and how nice they play together. It's so cute to see her walk. It's been a fun first year watching her grow!
ReplyDelete