10.15.2009

Weekend wedding and what not...


This past weekend my cousin Chad got MARRIED! He married a girl Add Imagethat I have known for about 11 years. She's a nice girl and they seem to be really happy. The ceremony was short and sweet. My favorite part was the fact that after they announced as husband as wife, they walked out of the church to the song Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder. How cute!! The reception was even shorter. We ate dinner and then they literally cut the cake immediately after that...and that was it! No dancing, so we were kind of bummed about that.


Beth and Chad Phil and I. Isn't it funny how he has such an awesome smile, yet he never smiles for pictures?? ugh. The cool kids' table.

This is exactly why Katherine WILL be my sister someday...right, Rossie? I didn't know we both did this until after the picture was taken.

It's a bubble blowing bonanza!

Ross and Katherine

Ross and I

My gorgeous mom in her cute new glasses. :-)

Then on Sunday we have lunch at my mom's. We celebrated my mom's birthday and my cousin Andrew's. Andrew is currently in Med school, and graduates in May, so it was nice to see him. He's been super busy with school so we rarely get to see him. I was surprised at how well Alexis to to him. She really wouldn't leave the poor kid alone! hehe!


The girls like to use Ross as a jungle gym

Alexis and my mom thumb wrestling. So funny!

Blowing out the candles

The birthday boy...and the card we got him. lol!

Dear Santa (A.K.A. Mama), please bring me this for Christmas too. ;-)



So after we ate at my mom's, we couldn't help but go to Phil's mom's for Lasagna! It is my FAVORITE!! Then we had brownies cut in the shape of bats for Halloween, the kids ate ice cream, and we roasted marshmallows over the fire! It was a fun evening! But I'm pretty sure I consumed a month's worth of calories in just one night. Kind of depressing to think about, but it was all yummy and sooo WORTH IT!!

Jack and...Mini Jack.

The kids keeping warm by the fire
Addy and Yaya
What a dork!
Me and my little buddy! CAM!!
Phil, Jordan, and I

1 comment:

  1. That was a full weekend for you guys! We had a blast, even with Eddy the pest! The girls are sooo cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete