This year our office participated in the down town trick or treat. My mom and I passed out candy and then we took the girls to get some candy for themselves...not like they need it! It was a huge turnout! Way more kids than we expected, hence the reason we ran out of candy in 9 minutes....9 MINUTES! That is just unbelievable! We had at least 6 HUGE bags of candy. It was so crowded and I was a little overwhelmed. I'd definitely consider giving out candy next year, but I think we'll pass on actually trick-or-treating.
The gang
This is Alexis' scared face...believe it or not!
♥
Mickenzie and Alexis
Mom and Addy Rae Rae
Then Thursday we took the girls to Trick-or-treat on Samaritan. Alexis had way more fun running through the leaves and passing out candy to the other kids than she did getting the candy herself. She happens to have a little bit of a stranger phobia and hard a hard time walking up to each house, even with Phil and I accompanying her.
Alexis passing out candy
Last week we went to Ross' soccer game Vs. Findlay. I just haven't had the opportunity post the pictures yet...so here they are! AU plays in a tournament in Missouri on Friday but I won't be able to make it. :-( So good luck, Rossie!!!
Kyle, Me, and Rossie. These two have been friends for a long time, and played high school soccer together. Now they play against each other in college.
Some of Ross' high school buddies: Kyle, Kam, Ross, and Danny
Me, Kat, and Dad on the way to Ross' game.
My mom, Mama, Kat and IAnd lastly, here are some random pictures that I are too good not to share.
Phil and I both found out we need glasses last week. Zoinks. Here is Phil in his new glasses. Doesn't he look so handsome!?







The pics are really cute. Looks like you had a fun Halloween and the girls costumes were really cute. The last pic of Addy is hilarious! She may actually get a head of hair like that! I never would have thought Phil would have one like that!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think Phil does look really handsome, hey were are the ones of you and your glasses? You're so pretty anyway, glasses can't take that away one bit!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I haven't gotten my glasses yet. I have my heart set on a pair of Coach frames, but I just can't bring myself to pay $380 for frames! (Especially after our car repairs.) I'm still looking for some I like equally as much but cost less.
ReplyDeleteThat Addy...what a cutie with new teeth.... and the wig!!! hahaha!! You guys look great in the 70's...looks like a fun party!!!
ReplyDelete