12.22.2009

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like CHRISTMAS!

The last couple years we have taken pamily photos for my parents' Christmas cards. Below are a few of my favorites from this year's little photo shoot. I love this time of year and just hanging out with family. I especially love how excited Alexis is for Christmas this year! I can't wait to see her little peanut face on Christmas morning when she sees that Santa came to bring her presents and eat our cookies! She won't stop talking about how she's going to look for him out of her window and she wants to leave a lot of carrots for his reindeer because "they're going to be REALLY hungry." She's so sweet!



For ONCE, Addy wanted IN the picture! lol!

I should be a photographer. I mean, REALLY.

My FAVORITE brother and sister. ;-)


The girls

And the boys

"Hey, look at me and pretend you love me." haha!


Speaking of exciting, I have the day off of work Wednesday! I'm going to my friend Christen's doctor appointment with her and we are finding out if I am going to be having a little niece or a nephew! YAY!!! I will keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice tradition..the pics are really good! I love the last one because I know that Phil doesn't have to pretend! I wish you all could have come with us to Chicago...how about next year for sure??? P.S.: you could be a model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful pics!! Such a pretty tree and family!! You AND Phil could be models!!!...and the girls too!!

    ReplyDelete