OUR SNUGGIES! YAY! And our sweet new book lights!
The hubs and I
Alexis obviously wasn't ready for this picture, although SHE insisted she was in it. lol!
This year we drew names for our Christmas Exchange. We weren't supposed to tell who we got, but it was obvious Andrew got Brandon when he started laughing out loud hysterically. The gifts were to be under $30 so we had a nice chuckle when Andrew read Brandon's list aloud:1.) A pony
2.) A new car
3.) A trip to the Bahamas! lol!
Have I ever mentioned that my family is full of freaks of nature!?









Cute girls, cute pics...cute, cute! I'm jealous of the guy who thought up a snuggie! I thought that up years ago ut didn't market it...stupid!! Yours are CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest snuggies ever! I love the animal print. Those are the cutest babies ever too!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I missed your bday!!! Happy Birthday! love your snuggies! too cute!
ReplyDelete