12.29.2009

The BEST Christmas EVER!

This Christmas was AWESOME. There really is no other word to describe it. I got to spend time with ALL of my family, celebrated Christmas early with my Grandpa, found out my best friend is having a BOY, spent time with some of my best friends, and it was truly amazing to see the girls' faces on Christmas morning. Here are some pictures from our many Christmas celebrations and other fun moments. (And by some pictures, I mean kind of A LOT.)

My friend Jessi and Alexis
Alexis pretending to push Jessi in the stroller. Kids will be kids. ;-)
My favorite girls!
The candy lips from Grandma Helena and Grandpa Jim!
Phil and his Hookah. CHECK OUT MY BOYFRIEND IN THE BACK!
Just some weirdos my parents' invited over.

Lex showing off her new boots
Addy checking out her new present from Yaya and Paw Paw
Anthony opening his present
Cam Man!
"I'm really glad you guys aren't ugly"
I know ONE of you reading this will get that. ;-)

Lex hugging her new bear on Christmas morning
Alexis putting out some cookies for Santa
The day Neil saved Max's life. lol!
Phil and Uncle Gino
My dad and I
Grandma, Mom, and Melissa

Ok, Ok, I was kidding earlier...THESE are the weirdos my parents invited over. lol!

Addy loves her new piggy from Aunt Melissa!
Jessie, Grandma, and Vinny

My little cousin Ian and I

It just wouldn't be a holiday if somebody didn't plug up the toilet and my dad had to plunge it.

Gino and Addy

Christen and my little nephew!!
Baby mama and I
My Grandpa. ♥

I wanted to share a picture of what Mama Starkey got me for Christmas from Victoria Secret. ;-) I LOVE IT! Thanks again!

And last but not least, here is a family photo at my parents' house. What is a family photo without the characters from Twilight!? I mean, really?

Ok, so I lied, that was not the last item on this blog...I want to especially thank my parents for the awesome Christmas gift of a trip to Chicago for us in February!! It was a total surprise, hence all the squealing I did that day! We are SOOO excited!!

Mom and Dad,

I hope you realize that nothing you do for us goes unappreciated! You have gone above and beyond this time! Seriously. Thanks for always being supportive and right by my side...even when I thought you were a little TOO close. (Ahem, DAD!) We love you guys so much!!

Love,

Manda Panda and "Lover Boy" :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I get that "not ugly" comment! Looks like you had a wonderful family Christmas and I'm so glad you get to go to my home town in Feb! I hope you have the best trip, what a great gift! I love the toilet shot...too funny. The babies are the cutest and I still think you could be a model! (you too Phil!) Seeing all the stockings hung by the chimney with care sure reminded me of when we lived there with those cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun holiday!! LOVE what Mama Starkey got you from Vic Secret!! You look fab in it!! Shots of Alexis with the lips cute and Addie's profile too cute!! I'm with Kathy, the toilet shot makes the Griswold list of everyone's Christmas mishaps!! hahaha!
    My family was from Chicago too, so that gift was one I really envy...how great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P>S> You have the youngest looking grandmother in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It was really fun and we are SOOO super excited for Chicago! Of course we'll post lots and lots of pictures. :-)

    Donna, I'll pass that comment on to my grandma, although she does check this from time to time. That will make her day!

    ReplyDelete