1.11.2010

Addy's New Tricks!

Oh My! We have (another) little chatter box on our hands! I believe that last time I posted a blog about Addy her vocabulary consisted of about 3 or 4 words. She now likes to repeat EVERYTHING we say and has a few favorites that she'll say on her own without any prompt. Of those, my favorite is "Wow, Cool!" I love how she is starting to put words together. When I get home from work she says "Hi, Mommy!' and when Alexis is doing something she shouldn't be, Addy will tell her "No, bad!" lol! And she can also count to 3! Yay! She's a little genius. So is Lex, but I think she may also be into performing. Take note of Alexis jumping into each video. lol! Maybe tomorrow I will post one of my 4635823459 videos of her singing and dancing. She now thinks it's hilarious to take a bow and say "Your Highness" at the end of each recital. And if you don't clap, she'll be the first to remind you. They are TOO funny!!




4 comments:

  1. So funny! Addie's cute when she giggles after the "wow-cool"! Love hearing little ones learning how to talk...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just tooooo cute! Addy is really growing and learning fast...Alexis reminds me of Phil when he was little, loving to entertain and jumping in front of the camera! (has he outgrown that yet??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S....I love the lighter, new background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute babies! I love it when addy wrinkles her little nose and hams it up! little baby genius'!!

    ReplyDelete