1.08.2010
The Best Gift He Has Given Me Is His Last Name ♥
Phil and I got our first tattoo!! We wanted something that was more original and permanent than a wedding band, and a tattoo that actually means something to us. Phil happens to mean EVERYTHING to me and I am so excited at how they turned out. We both got a skeleton key that have a star somewhere in them. Get it? Star...key?? ;-) They are both the same key but they are shaded differently and mine is a little more feminine and well..perfect. They both are. Just like my handsome hubby!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ummm...I hate to even comment because Phil knows how I feel about tattoos..but I do get the symbolic nature of it and all...but still, I would go for jewelry or something. I know, I'm old fashioned so forgive me! I'm really grateful that Phil has you and you him and the love you have means everything. So go for it!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I think my mom would agree. :-) But we love it!
ReplyDeleteOK...I feel the same way Ya-ya does...but my Chelsea has quite a story to tell about that!!! Anyway...I've always like the "star-key" thing too...and as tatoos go,...yours are well done...happy forevering together...you make a gorgeous pair!
ReplyDelete