1.04.2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This year for New Year's Eve we went to Tiffany and Chase's house. We had a blast! It's so fun to hang out play games with your closest friends. Phil had a good time because Eric brought his new guitar and they sat around playing it for a while. It's funny that the majority of the guys there play guitar...but, I must say, Phil is the best. ;-)


Here are just a few pictures from the night. We didn't take that many because honestly we were having so much fun, I FORGOT!

Jessi and her boyfriend. His name also happens to be Phil. He's only 20 so to differentiate her Phil from mine, his new nickname is Fetus Phil. HAHA! Poor guy.


We decided to go on a pizza run at 11:30...and realized EVERYTHING was closed. :-(

Jessi and I


Looks like Tiff got a hold of my camera! Lol!

Typical.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Glad you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time was had by all!! I think we were in bed by 10! lol Nice to be young!! Tiff's haircut way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete