5.04.2010

Extra! Extra!

Read all about it!!!


The purpose of starting this blog was for Phil and I to post pictures and stories of our family for our families to see that don't get to see the girls nearly enough. However, I have recently been made aware that one of Phil's pathetic ex-girlfriends has been cyber stalking me via this blog! How she got the address is beyond me! Apparently it wasn't enough that I cut all her ties with her for the sake of my family, or that Phil and her broke up YEARS before we even started dating, or the fact that she doesn't even live in this town anymore...she continues to stay so interested in what's going on in our lives that she feels she must finagle her way into my life like the snake that she is. And because I know YOU are probably reading this right now, just know that I know this facade you put on...people that once mistakenly trusted you are going to see through it. And if not, I will be SURE to shed a little light on the situation.I have to admit that although I do find her obsession with us kind of flattering, for the most part, it's just really creepy. I find it rude, disrespectful, and completely inappropriate that she has ANY sort of ties with my family. Therefore, I may be deleting this blog in the VERY near future.


So, here are some of the last pictures I will be posting for EVERYBODY'S viewing pleasure.


Eat your heart out, psycho!

Porter trying to get Addy's Cheese Crisps

WHAT!?

Let's remember...there's only a 3 pound difference. lol!

Some of my very best fiends and I

Philicious!

My favorite city cop, Seth Miracle. lol! My BFF since Elementary School Band!

Tiffany and I kissing little baby Brianna. Allison is due in early June.

Lex posing on the Elephant at the Zoo
The girls checking out the bird


Phil and....Phyllis

Alexis posing with the monkey...notice a theme?

On our way! Addy was so excited!

Aaliyah and Lex at the park...in their matching sweatshirts!
Family, sorry for the intense blog. I'm beyond annoyed.
Can't. Get. AWAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I have really enjoyed keeping up with your family thru your blog. Your Mom sent it to me. I love seeing the girls and to hear about you all. It make me so sad to hear it will be going Away. The nut job needs to get a life, her own. Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee Dee!! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! I am debating on just keeping my blog. I figure if the nut job wants to be updated on my life, she may as well get it straight from me and not all the townies here. Doesn't it make you want to move to Ashland!?...NOT! Lol! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete