3.30.2009

KY, here we come!

So, this will be our last blog until at least Friday. I have to leave for Louisville, Kentucky for work tomorrow morning and I'm bringing Phil with me! I'm sure it won't be that thrilling for him, hanging out in the hotel room, but at least it's a break from the daily grind! The girls will be staying with my mom...and at Niki's during the day.

Oh, and if you happen to drive past Gerald's Studio, look in the window! Alexis' Easter picture from last year is on display on the purple board closest to the door. She's famous!! And might I add....ADORABLE!?

1 comment:

  1. Will look for Alexis next time we drive by Gerald's...I've always loved their pictures and had the kids taken there when they were little. Knowing how photogenic she is, I'm sure it's adorable! Have a great time in Kentucky...pretty state!!1

    ReplyDelete