Well, I may have already spoiled this blog by updating my Facebook status a couple days ago...but we've had an awesome past week! This past weekend was spent lounging around at home, taking a trip to Mohican, and hanging at out my parents'.
This is also Ross' senior year at AU!! I'm going to try and make it to all of his home soccer games this year and as many away as I can. So far, I've been to all the home games and I must say...I'm Ross' biggest fan. Sorry Dad, it's true. :-) Ross always has the biggest cheering section in the stands and that's something we're really proud of. We even make signs! ha! They have a great team this year and it probably helps that Ross is their Captain. lol!
In other news...When I got home from Ross' game, Phil had cleaned the house! What a good hubby he is!! We got Alexis all ready for Preschool and as I was reviewing pictures from Ross' soccer game with Phil, Addy started walking!! This isn't the first time she's taken a couple steps, but it IS the first time I've been able to get it on video!! (My computer is acting funky but the video is to come!...SWEAR.)
How did I get so lucky!? I'm so blessed to have such an amesome family. I have an amazing husband, talented siblings, supportive parents, and 2 beautiful girls that are too smart for their own good!
Life is Good! I can't even type that without automatically thinking of Jim Carey in Bruce Almighty. "It's good. It's GOOOOOD." (That was for you Kat. I even said it out loud in my man voice. lol!)
This is also Ross' senior year at AU!! I'm going to try and make it to all of his home soccer games this year and as many away as I can. So far, I've been to all the home games and I must say...I'm Ross' biggest fan. Sorry Dad, it's true. :-) Ross always has the biggest cheering section in the stands and that's something we're really proud of. We even make signs! ha! They have a great team this year and it probably helps that Ross is their Captain. lol!
In other news...When I got home from Ross' game, Phil had cleaned the house! What a good hubby he is!! We got Alexis all ready for Preschool and as I was reviewing pictures from Ross' soccer game with Phil, Addy started walking!! This isn't the first time she's taken a couple steps, but it IS the first time I've been able to get it on video!! (My computer is acting funky but the video is to come!...SWEAR.)
How did I get so lucky!? I'm so blessed to have such an amesome family. I have an amazing husband, talented siblings, supportive parents, and 2 beautiful girls that are too smart for their own good!
Life is Good! I can't even type that without automatically thinking of Jim Carey in Bruce Almighty. "It's good. It's GOOOOOD." (That was for you Kat. I even said it out loud in my man voice. lol!)














Congrats Ross! I love soccer! Hooray for Addy girl walking so soon. Don't they grow up just too fast?? Hope all your weeks are as awesome!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an awesome beginning to Fall in Ohio!
ReplyDeleteRoss is a lucky brotha to have such a great cheering section!!
ReplyDelete