We spied on them from the hallway for about 5 minutes before they noticed us. Even after they spotted us, they continued to chase the little ball on the screen of the DVD menu. Is it sad that my kids are so entertained by this? Or maybe it's just really sad that Phil and I were so entertained by THEIR entertainment. Either way, we obviously NEED to find some new and exciting things to do around this boring town.
I just had to share this little story as well...After I picked up Alexis and Mickenzie from school yesterday they were telling me about their day. They said they played, colored, sang songs, etc, etc. Then Mickenzie slipped in that there was a man in their school. I thought that was kind of weird so I pressured them for a little more information. I asked Alexis what he looked like. (She has a new obsession with describing people's hair and eye colors and comparing them to people she knows.) She said he had black hair and brown eyes. I asked them what he was doing there. Mickenzie said she thought he was cleaning the church. I asked them if they knew what his name was and Alexis replied, " I don't know...Diego Man!" I think the church has a Mexican janitor. LOL! It's so funny how kids compare things to people or things they are familiar with. (Like the T.V. show Go, Diego, Go!)


That video is so funny! They remind me of little kittens chasing lights. So sweet...and Alexis is very smart and it's a good thing to be so observant of people and her surroundings in this day and age of weirdos! (hopefully not is a church of course!)
ReplyDelete