That video is hilarious! Those two are going to give you a run for your money...I enjoyed Addy yesterday, she's just a doll baby! Glad you were able to have a nice time with Alexis...sorry the movie wasn't as great!
I have to apologize for this post. I left the house while the video was uploading and Phil took it upon himself to publish the post. lol! His punishment is going to be to type a blog of his own and learn how this works. Stay tuned!!
Married on April 4th at 4:00 and couldn't be more happy! Guess you could say 4 is our lucky number. :-) We have 2 little girls, Alexis and Addyson, that are our WORLD.
Amanda has been employed with Central Ohio Group since 2005. Enjoys dancing, singing, relaxing at home with the fam, and (rare) date nights.
Phil has been employed at Starkey Glass since 2005. LOVES his wife and kids. Oh, and playing guitar, watching UFC, going to concerts, and pretty much anything involving computers.
That video is hilarious! Those two are going to give you a run for your money...I enjoyed Addy yesterday, she's just a doll baby! Glad you were able to have a nice time with Alexis...sorry the movie wasn't as great!
ReplyDeleteOne word...ADORABLE!!! Both pictures were just...adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to apologize for this post. I left the house while the video was uploading and Phil took it upon himself to publish the post. lol! His punishment is going to be to type a blog of his own and learn how this works. Stay tuned!!
ReplyDelete