3.23.2009

............

Ohhhh, how I love the weekends! As much as we try to cherish EVERY moment, they still just FLY by! Friday I got off work a little early so Phil and I took the girls for a drive through Mohican. It was a little chilly, but still a beautiful day. Last year, we climbed to the top of the fire tower. All I need is something else to do to prove to me just how out of shape I am. When I got to the top I was so out of breath, it was embarrassing. Especially since Phil wasn't even phased by the 80 foot climb to the top. The view is absolutely gorgeous though! This time we parked the van and took the girls for a walk under the covered bridge.


Saturday was a lazy day at home. Nothing better than lounging around in your pj's and watching cartoons. Or in our case, watching Dora OVER and OVER again. Hehe! We spent a lot of time snuggling with the girls and reading lots of books.


Sunday my aunts came to visit!! My aunt Jessie is a hair stylist and she relaxed and straightened Katherine's hair. (which looks awesome!) My brother and his girlfriend also came over for a good old fashioned cookout. Steaks and chicken on the grill and Alexis' favorite, CORN ON THE COB! Phil was nice enough to help out my mom and replace a couple screens on her porch. Which, of course, turned out so nice! My mom was so grateful!


It's bath time for the girls now, followed by bedtime! We have a BIG DAY tomorrow!!! ;-)




Alexis checking out the water

Phil, Alexis, and Addy walking under the covered bridge

PEACE!



Alexis and I taking a nap on Saturday

All the girls. (Except Addy, who was eating, of course.) Doesn't Kat's hair look amazing??

The girls in their matching sweaters! You have to love the Children's Place outlet!!

Katherine and Ross

Addy and max... STARE DOWN!

2 comments:

  1. Steph went to that outlet and got tons of cute things also. Nice pics! Isn't Mohican just the best? Looks like it was a great weekend and I do like Kat's hair, could she do Phil's???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is of the "stare-down"...that's an award winner!!!

    ReplyDelete