3.05.2009

Poor Babies!

I had to work yesterday morning but Phil was off since he had already exceeded 45 hours this week. I scheduled an appointment for BOTH girls who just don’t seem to be getting any better. Phil was able to take them in first thing in the morning and I’m glad he did! Alexis has a sinus infection and little Addy has bronchiolitis AND an ear infection. It is sooo sad. They both got an antibiotic. I’m glad that they got to stay home with Phil! I don’t want them exposing all the kids to their germs at Niki’s house (although I’m sure that’s where they got it) and Alexis was REALLY enjoying “daddy time” when I went home for lunch. Even before I left for work, the 3 of them were all snuggled up in bed. That made my day!!

Add Image

2 comments:

  1. Poor sick babies! I hate it when my kids are sick. It's so miserable for everybody. Sophie does remind me of Addy alot, ever since she was born. Sophie's hair seems to get lighter every time we wash it though. We'll have to hold them next to each other at Easter time if we make it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they look so sweet. Addy's hair still cracks me up, all fuzzy!Hope they're feeling better soon, they need to come visit!

    ReplyDelete