Sunday we celebrated my aunt's birthday and my sister's (again) Alexis and I baked a "special" cake for them! She did such a good job stirring the batter. :-) My whole family was here from out of town and it's always so good to see them! Alexis was ESPECIALLY excited to see her cousins.
Monday morning I started my classes to get my license. Too bad it's in Cleveland! The first day I had to be downtown by 7:30. What a drag. Good news is I passed the class exam today!! yay! Next step is to pass the state exam...I have A LOT of studying to do.
Phil was off today and I got home before 6 p.m. tonight so we went out to eat and took Alexis to the park for a little bit so she could see the ducks and burn off some energy. (Must have worked because she's SITTING watching T.V. with Phil right now.)
Addy reached a milestone this week...SHE ROLLED OVER!! We keep trying to capture it on video, but as soon as we get out our camera she's more concerned with that than rolling over, of course! But we did get an awesome video of Alexis making her laugh. Her little piggy snorts are the best part!!
Otherwise, an uneventful night here...JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!
3.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first test! I know you'll do just fine on the state one...The girls look so cute, Addy is just growing like a weed!
ReplyDeleteThe video of the girls is just ADORABLE!!! Should send it in to "Home Videos"...fun to watch!!
ReplyDeletegreat shots! the babies are so cute and you and philio are super cute! hope to see you all in a couple weeks for the big starkey easter egg hunt.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I decided to check your blog today and was delighted to see so many new and exciting things. I loved the video of the girls -- Addy's laugh is contagious. Congrats on the state exam and Phil's adoption of Alexis. Amazing how family history repeats itself--all for the good! Love Grandma Helen
ReplyDelete