3.02.2009
Monday ALREADY!?
It feels like we didn’t even have a weekend! Friday my little sister turned 14! Woo hoo! We went to my parents’ house for dinner to celebrate. My mom made stuffed shells, breadsticks, and salad. YUM! Of course we also had strawberry cake, Katherine’s favorite. Phil had to work all weekend, 12 hours on Saturday and 10 on Sunday, and I was home with 2 sick kiddos. Poor babies! They both have a cold and bad coughs. I hate seeing them sick because there isn’t really a whole lot you can do for kids their age. On Sunday, my dad watched the girls for a little bit so my mom and I could go to the baby shower for my friend Danielle who is pregnant with TWINS! (She’s one of the girls that threw my baby shower.) I don’t have any pictures yet, but will steal them from Dee as soon as I get the chance. Last night was pretty routine: bath time, story time, bedtime. Both girls are usually pretty sound sleepers but have been waking up since they aren’t feeling well. I’m going to try and wrap things up at my office today so I can take the girls home so they can rest. Hopefully we ALL can get some sleep tonight! I’m already looking forward to the weekend and hope the girls and I get to see Phil (awake) for more than just a few hours...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry the girls aren't feeling good. Jack and Steph's family has been sick too. I'm so ready for spring! If you need anything, just call me!
ReplyDeleteHope the girls are feeling better soon!!! It's hard seeing them sick...good luck!
ReplyDelete